Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kisah pendek: 031

1)      Top Research Scientist Malaysia Database: Harnessing the Best Minds .
It has been a great opportunity to be invited to the launching ceremony of the database said above, organized by Academy Science of Malaysia and held at PICC@Putrajaya.  Me as a Top Research Scientist in Malaysia? Hahaha, of course I am interested to be listed in the database.  Layak? Wallahua’lam and maybe it is too soon to tell.  InsyaAllah I will be there soon.  Right now, populate the database!

2)    Anak angkat
It is for my sister, actually.  She has been married for ten years now and still does not show any signs of having a baby.  I hope Allah will grant her at least A CHILD, so that the anak soleh will pray for them after they died, and that is a must DOA I recite in every Dhuha prayer.  Now, I booked for her a baby boy from Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat.   I told her to ask Allah for His Merciful and grant them the adopted baby, very soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say U?